We want to continue our growth with talented people who share our passion and the Renaissance vision.
As the fastest growing, most exciting company in the retirement sector we are only looking for the best people in the industry.
We will be recruiting for Sales Consultants towards the end of 2016 for our upcoming developments in Wantage, Marlborough, Wokingham and Rustington.
Architectural TechniciansKey responsibilities will be the production of working drawings for our luxury retirement apartments. You will also produce site specific technical details and liaise with external consultants and statutory bodies to ensure that the information provided is accurate and comprehensive.
You will take responsibility for your own projects and assist other members of the team from time to time in ensuring that all the projects run smoothly through the department.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.00pm. Some additional overtime will be required during busy periods. You will be expected to visit site from time to time. Profile
You must have a sound knowledge of the Building Regulations and CDM Regulations; be a good communicator; be hardworking and have the ability to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of construction techniques and detailing. Applicants should be qualified to at least HNC level, and preferably have experience of multi residential developments. AutoCad proficiency is essential and Revit would be desirable.
The holding of a full UK driving licence is essential.
How You'll Be Rewarded
- Competitive salary
- Cash for Car
- Annual holiday entitlement - 23 days + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Fantastic opportunity for career progression.
- Full and part-time New Homes Sales Consultants
- Good basic salary with excellent commission
- We are seeking sales consultants who are target and incentive driven. You must demonstrate sales experience with a proven track record. You should also possess exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills. The role involves working closely with our in-house construction and marketing teams.
- We have full and part-time vacancies and you will need to be a car owner/driver
- Throughout 2016 and 2017 we will be looking for a special person who is both polite and courteous to efficiently manage one of our future developments, including Wantage, Marlborough and Wokingham
- The successful candidate will have empathy and understanding of elderly people and will ensure a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment
- The successful candidate would activity encourage a happy, healthy and fulfilling lifestyle for our owners
- Hours of work are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Salary is £20,000 pa.
Renaissance Group of Companies is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note: Any information that you give to Renaissance Group of Companies about yourself will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.